Enjoy Grits’ Christmas Poem: “If The Whos Were Us”
- Why high fines and fees are a plague on the criminal-justice system.
- What recent Texas innocent cases tell us about needed policy reforms.
Year in Review: Fill in the Blank
- Bail reform in Harris County
- Abolition of the Driver Responsibility surcharge
- Texas Legislature unintentionally decriminalizes marijuana
- More prosecutors going after cops in police shootings
The Last Hurrah
- Care for seniors makes up half of Texas prison health budget
- Prison supervisor busted in contraband scheme
- How Potter County lost ALL its historic criminal-court data to a ransomware attack and what it means