This month, Chas Moore and Scott Henson discuss the Austin police budget cuts that are still making headlines. Were they the end of life as we know it, as portrayed by many Republicans, or just a step down the road of business as usual, as portrayed by some of the Council members who voted for them. Probably the reality is somewhere in between.
- National March on Washington: theory of change
- History of patrol: is it just a modern version of the same old slave catching?
- Austin police budget
The Last Hurrah
- AJC’s 911 Call Center report
- Dallas police chief under fire
- The 2021 Legislative Session Preview: The George Floyd Act