Just Liberty’s latest “Reasonably Suspicious” podcast for August features discussions of important issues and fresh ideas confronting Texas’ criminal justice system.
Topics covered include:
- Jim Bethke leaving TX Indigent Defense Commission
- “Cap and Trade” proposal to minimize incarceration
- DPS crime lab fees on hold, but crisis lingers
- DNA mixture evidence and Texas courts
- What can judges do to minimize debtors prison practices?
- Brain science and capital crimes by young adults
- And more!