October 2017 Reasonably Suspicious Podcast from Just Liberty Contents:
- The Police Union Playbook on Reacting to Critical Incidents
- If Harris County prosecutors are screening arrests, why are so many people arrested for Class C misdemeanors?
- Sukyi McMahon and Kathy Mitchell on the Austin police union contract
- Scott Henson interviews Campaign Zero’s Sam Sinyangwe on why liberals and conservatives are both reluctant to criticize police union excesses
Game segment: Fill in the blank.
- Bexar and Dallas Counties cease arrests for misdemeanor marijuana
- Court of Criminal Appeals still denying DNA testing to capital defendants
- Real costs of incarceration top $1 billion nationally
The Last Hurrah
- Unions now a minority at Dallas police pension board
- Time to make the Austin crime lab independent?
- Bipartisan push in Congress for asset forfeiture reform