Since before blogs existed, and long before social media, Grits has been trying to reform police. But it took a new generation, with a different attitude, to finally bring us to that change. So we’re starting this episode with a conversation with Chas Moore of the Austin Justice Coalition, reflecting on the George Floyd protests, and where we go from here.
Reflecting on the George Floyd protests, including an interview with Chas Moore of the Austin Justice Coalition.
Fill in the Blank
- Was George Floyd set up by a crooked Houston narcotics cop?
- The policy behind the slogan of “Defunding Police”
- Texas’ anachronistic “riot” lawsRansomware attack on Texas courts
The Last Hurrah
- Cops in schools
- How cops spend their time…it might surprise you!
- Why does Austin Police Chief Brian Manley still have a job?