Would permanently shifting to Daylight Savings Time reduce crime?
- Prospects for marijuana reform in Texas
- New data on use of force at Texas traffic stops
- Legislative proposals to end the Driver Responsibility surcharge
Judge Elsa Alcala discusses junk science cases at the Texas Court of Criminal Appeals.
Death and Texas
Judge Alcala discusses the evolution of her views on capital punishment, from proponent to critic, and what the Texas Legislature should do to fix the state’s unconstitutional laws on executing people with developmental disabilities.
The Last Hurrah
- More corruption revealed after botched drug raid in Houston
- Should stealing Amazon packages become a felony?
- Closing the “Dead Suspect” loophole to the Texas Public Information Act