This month, my cohost Amanda Marzullo and I go over a menu of bad practices at the Houston Police Department narcotics division — from the classic appetizer of small time busts in black neighborhoods, to spicier offerings like faked informants and falsified reports, to the starchy main course of lazy legwork and low productivity. Donuts anyone?
- Houston PD narcotics division black hole of bad practices
- Federal judge defines limits of DNA mixture software
Fill in the blank
- Victoria County Jail death from drug withdrawal
- Racist Austin PD chief outed, what’s next?
- Indigent defense shortchanged in Amarillo
The Last Hurrah
- Denouement of Harris County bail litigation
- Why Greg Abbott owns a homeless camp
- Rodney Reed execution stayed