- Did the innocence movement cause the decline in clearance rates for crimes? (Reacting to Jay Wachtel.)
- Two thirds of crime labs falsely accused innocent people in blind study
- The Fifth Circuit ruled that prosecutors who withheld evidence of innocence when a defendant pleaded guilty did not violate his constitutional rights.
Game segment: Fill in the Blank
- Texas prisons blend dinner for toothless inmates instead of buying dentures
- TDCJ struggles to estimate how much air conditioning costs
- TX prisons need massive budget hikes for healthcare, basic maintenance
The Last Hurrah
- Waco jail is full of pretrial prisoners
- Twin Peaks cases delayed until new DA takes office
- Why haven’t incarceration, prosecutions, declined with crime rates?