May 2018 Reasonably Suspicious podcast
- Prosecutors flailing with Twin Peaks biker massacre cases.
- Scott talks to David Safavian of the American Conservative Union Foundation on why Texas should reduce penalties for low-level drug possession from a felony to a misdemeanor.
- Why have the number of arrests for DWI and drunkenness plunged in Texas since 2010.
- On the use of forensic hypnosis in death penalty cases.
- Promoting Just Liberty’s new decarceration campaign and jingle.
- Russian troll farms most successful projects were Blue Lives Matter posts.
- With San Antonio launching a pilot program, what will it take to approve needle exchange programs in Texas?
- Texas’ “subjugation rate” (the number of people in prison, jail, on probation and on parole) declined from 1 in 22 a decade ago to 1 in 41 today. What is the cause?